Techniques Utilized in Our Office:
- Adjustments of the Spine and Extremities
- Accupressure Therapy
- Auricular Therapy for Pain (non-needle electrical stimulation)
- Cervical Disc Techniques
- Cold Laser Therapy / LLLT
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation for pain relief, muscle re-education, edema
- Low Force Instrument Adjusting (Activator-Adjustor-Percussor)
- Lumbar Disc Techniques
- Lymphatic Massage
- Manual Therapies
- Myofascial Release
- Physical Agents to relieve pain & inflammation
- Pelvic Blocking
- Scar Tissue Release- Graston Hall Technique
- Scoliosis Repatterning
- Therapeutic Massage
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Thompson Technique
- Visceral Manipulation
- Physical Therapy
We utilize cutting-edge technology to assist the patient in achieving their maximum health potential.
Cold Laser Therapy
Where is this being used?
The Erchonia cold laser device gained FDA approval in 2001 for the non-surgical treatment of neck and shoulder complaints and is being used widely in the NFL and by the USPS tour de France team chiropractor.
How does it work?
When the body has an injury the cells are damaged and fail to function within normal parameters. Low level lasers penetrate deeply into the skin and work by restoring this abnormal cellular function. Physiologic effects include improved metabolism, circulation and tissue healing.
ERCHONIA Laser therapy may be useful to you if you have any of the following:
- frozen shoulder
- post-operative wounds
- scar tissue
- autoimmune diseases
- chronic or acute pain
- wound healing
- disc herniations
- minor nerve damage
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- For more information on this therapy go to www.erchonia.com.
Therapeutic Nutritional Counseling
- Weight management
- 7 day Diet History and Symptom Survey- to identify dietary areas to address
- Detoxification Therapies
- Ion Cleanse Foot Bath Therapy
- We stock a variety of superior nutritional supplements, available only to licensed healthcare practitioners
As a community service to businesses and other organizations, we are available for on-site seminars and health talks. Allow us to educate your staff on how to prevent conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, neck, shoulder pain and low back pain.
In addition to workplace education, we are also available for general health and wellness seminars. A specific topic can be requested or a general ” question and answer ” session can be scheduled. This is a great way to introduce interested people to how chiropractic and nutritional interventions can help them.
Please Contact us for Availability and Booking at (214) 351-2299.
Our companion office is PARK CITIES PHYSiCAL THERAPY. Visit www.parkcitiesPT.com for details on services provided.